Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Wedding

Well here are some pictures from my sisters wedding. The wedding was beautiful... I am so happy for her and Keith. But my saying that whole day was, "I am glad I am not marrying that man!"

I am glad that Betsy married him...he had to find a good woman for him and I know that he found the right one. She's got to put up a lot with him...haha! I love Keith, he is my brother... but we have always had this weird kind of relationship... we love each other we hate eachother. 50% of the time we are arguing... but I think that is because we are so much alike. Here are the pictures.




Here is Betsy with the Bridesmaids: Sarah Sulek is on the right and Sara Green is on the left.



Here is Betsy with me and Sarah Sulek! Aren't we so cute! I love getting all dressed up...It's so fun. Yes I know I am very girly! :)


Here are the boys after the wedding... Chandler is on the left, then Don, then Ryan.


Here are my two beautiful sisters!!!! We are HOT!!!! :)


Here are all of us trying to take a picture of us... this was the second one and its not great but the other one we cut off Sarahs head... sorry Sarah!


Here is Betsy the morning of her wedding...improvement right? haha!




Well just wanted to show those all to you guys hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pic of all the girls together. I just now noticed that all of you have blond hair and the same eyes. and you and betsy both squint your eyes when smiling for that pic.

stinkowoman said...

beautiful!

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe Betsy is married! I know she's only a few years younger than me but she's still an 8th grader in my head too. I'm so happy for her. Im glad Lori linked to your blog, I loved getting to read about what you're up to. I'm so proud of the woman you've become. I'm insanely jealous of the community you live in. So awesome. We should stay in touch more!