Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday we went out in the windy cold air and got pumpkins and apples and apple cider doughnuts and apple cider (I love REAL apple cider! And unfortunately I paid full price for it... :( )
While we were waiting for the tractor Caidan went and played on the pretend tractor. 

Caidan was concerned when the tractor started.

He wanted to pick up his own pumpkin since mommy and daddy were doing it! 

He had a BLaST walking the pumpkin patch. His favorite part was at the end... 
There was a golf cart! While we were searching for the perfect pumpkins he was making his way to the golf cart. 


We left daddy out in the patch while he was still looking for his pumpkin to go back and get the wagon so we could haul them back. 



5 comments:

B Partridge said...

Ok...I love the coat and my gosh he is so big! I want to see the pumpkins that each of you picked!

Sara said...

OMG i love that coat on him too! Too cute!!!

And I agree when did he get so big?

sagreen125 said...

I can't wait to see him,
he is just toooooo cute,
he is growing up fast

Norwood Mama said...

Ok...I think that Caiden is a complete show-off! You know that Charlotte would have to crawl through that pumpkin patch and ruin perfectly good pink clothes!

Jeannie said...

Sooo cute!! Pumpkin patches are the most fun!