Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Sweet A$$ Deals

I didn't blog about my deals last week but I did really well . I spent 
a little more out of pocket (OOP) than I wanted to but in the end I made a profit! :) 
I got this at Walmart for a dollar!!!

This however I didn't make a profit on but couldn't pass up these deals. 
We have a Goodwill that opened in July or August. When I went in last week I found a outside climbing toy for 9.99 and a Britax Boulevard car seat for 39.99. At first I was a little worried about the car seat. But it was manufactured in JAN08 and it was still in the box and in the plastic. So I couldn't pass up the deal. 


This week so far has been really GREAT! (It would have been better but had problems with my bank card).
Walgreens
 Trans #1
3 Dimetapps- 3.99 each x 4= 11.97
   - $5RR
   - $2.00 dimetapp x3= $6
Subtotal- 0.97 = tax
 Plus I received $10RR

Trans #2
6 Ragus 3/$5
4 Skippy PB 3/$5
   - 10RR 
   - 1.00/2 x3 ragu 
   - 1.00/2 x2 skippy 
Subtotal= 1.67 = tax
  Plus I received a $5RR

OOP- $2.64 and I received $15RR so a profit of $12.36

Meijer
I normally don't go to Meijer but there was too good of a deal to pass up. 


8- Taco Bell Salsa- 1.85 each = 14.80
15 (was supposed to be 16 forgot to scan one it was hiding under Kloe's seat)- Jellos= 10.43 
       0.64 x 12= 7.68
       0.88 x 2= 1.76 (the pudding is more)
       0.99 (the Tapioca is even more... I meant to have on more but got caught under Kloe)
3- Mac and Cheese 0.74 x 3= 2.22
     - $1.50/1 x8 = 12.00 Taco Bell (meijer coupons)
     - $1.50/2 x8= 12.00 Jello (meijer coupon)
Subtotal $3.45 + tax




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are cracking me up with your deals girl! wanna come grocery shop for me??
Melody

Danielle said...

Kalla...you are scaring me. Are your really going to eat that much Jello?

B Partridge said...

Great deals, Kalla! You are definitely better than me now!

Unknown said...

Hey I love my coupons and all my great deals! And the experation date for jello is not till June of 2010!!!!! I am sure I will go through that much jello by then. And have you ever put jello in smoothies???? I haven't but heard it is really good... I might try that... maybe next summer! :) I am only better than you bets because I have to be creative since I don't have any place that doubles coupons!

Jeannie said...

wow, I am impressed!

Jamie said...

Kalla that Britax carseat was a steal! I paid 300 bucks for mine. Good job, girl.