Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Our little princess

Kloe is our little princess. She is improving greatly. It's still slow but she is doing great. They did put her back on a nasal canula because her breathing was still a little too much but she is doing better with it and its just pushing air through her nose. It isn't oxygen!

Yesterday was the first day they fed her with a bottle and she was SO EXCITED! Yesterday they started her on 20cc which is about 1/2 ounce and then today they uped it to 40cc. She takes it in about 5 minutes! She is a piggy! We don't know when she will be coming home yet. There are three main things that she has to do in order for us to leave....

She needs to be eating consitantly from a bottle or breast

She needs to be gaining weight

She needs to be off everything (IV and nasal canula)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for baby Kloe!

Congrats!!!

Love-

Adam and Melody

Sara said...

AHhhh shes so cute!!!

I love her!

Cant wait to see her next weekend!!

love you!!

B Partridge said...

Kalla, She is beautiful!!!! She will soon be off everything and home--I truly believe she is stubborn like her mother! :)
I can't wait to hold next weekend!

sheplaysamartin said...

sounds like a lot's been happening really quickly with you, kloe, and the rest of the family... whew... :)

just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you. congrats!

sagreen125 said...

she is the princess of the family,
so sweet, prettiest little girl ever, sorry Bets, Sara and Bubba,
okay she is the prettiest new little girl in the family,

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! She's here I am sooo happy for you guys she is beautiful.
Congrats!!
I sooo wish I could come up to see you soon, I an really hoping that next year I can come up I miss you soooo much and I can not wait to meet Chris and the kiddo's they are both such cuties!!
Anyway, Love you and I am happy to here you and her are doing good. call me when you have time.
Elizabeth J.