Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Maybe I spoke too soon

Well I ended up back in the hospital yesterday all day. I was having backpains and some contractions and my pelvis was having some pains. I ended up being at the hospital ALL day! I got two liters of fluid and one shot of breathaine and after about an hour of being on the breathaine I started to contract again. So the doctor sent me home on oral breathaine. Again baby is doing great... everyone comments on how active she is and how great she looks.

I am still not on complete bedrest (THANK GOD! I have Caidan's birthday party this weekend) but I am on limited activity. And supposed to drink plenty of fluids which I have been doing.

If everyone could pray for us that would be great. I am lucky to have my mom here this week to help with everything... I just wish I could keep her longer. But the medicine they have me on makes me very jittery and shaking and not feeling the greatest. I also have to take it around the clock every four hours which means I have to set an alarm for 2am and 6am to wake up and take the medicine.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us in your prayers!

1 comment:

B Partridge said...

Kalla you and the baby are in our prayers throughout the day and we are so excited to see you on Friday!