Saturday, July 05, 2008

In Kalla's world...

I ended up in the hospital Wednesday morning. I woke up having contractions and within about two hours I had had about 15. Now you might be thinking oh they were probably just braxton hicks...but they weren't. I was given a liter of fluid to try to "hydrate" me (they saw if you are dehydrated that can cause contractions) which didn't work. We then moved one to a shot called Breathene. The only problem with this medicine is it makes your heart race and you get really jittery... its not great. We did one shot and it didn't stop it all so we had to move on to a second shot where I haven't had once since. I also found out I had a UTI which could have caused the early contractions. But all that to say I am doing good now. I am taking it easy and trying not to do too much (but come on I have a 1 year old!!!)

I can't believe that in two weeks Caidan will be 1! He is becoming a little man and its so very scary. He is walking like crazy now and whenever he wants he goes upstairs by himself. (of course with out my permission.

Here is a picture of me from yesterday...

2 comments:

sarah true said...

i'm glad that everything is ok now. i am also glad that you posted:)

B Partridge said...

Kalla I am glad that you are okay and we are praying for you and Baby K everyday!