Monday, March 24, 2008

Leap and bounds!


We had fun with Photobooth!!! :)

My son is growing by leaps and bounds and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!?

Caidan can do all the following:
Rollover (front and back)
Hold his own bottle
Eat Cherrios whole and by himself
Crawl (like speed racer)
Pull himself up on anything (even a wall)
Stand for a few seconds by himself (only if he does it)
Sleeps ALL night! (Thank you Lord Jesus)
He pulls his legs to his chest in his play pen
Smiles uncontrollably
Knows the word NO (and chooses to ignore you)
Climbs the stairs
Trying to be sneaking and feed the dogs cherrios 
Waves Bye-Bye
Sits in a big boy carseat
Wears a size 4 shoe
Says Mama and Dada and a whole bunch of other things I'm sure mean something

Sometimes I miss those moments where they just don't do anything but I really love to watch him grow but its just sooo fast!!1

4 comments:

B Partridge said...

He is so big and I feel like I miss out on so much. You really need to come down and see us soon!
I love the Photobooth pics!

sagreen125 said...

I can't wait to see him, and not soon enough. He has changed so much, and how much older he looks.
give him a big, big long kiss for me

Norwood Mama said...

Yikes! Charlotte better get a move on! She likes to be a baby!!!

Jamie said...

Just keep snappin' pictures.. you'll be so happy that you captured all those special moments. It's hard to believe, but someday you won't be able to remember them until you look at a picture.
ps.. your belly is soo cute!