Friday, March 21, 2008

13 weeks!

EDIT: I know everyone wants to know if we are having a boy or a girl but we have decided not to find out. I was not to excited about it at first but now I am excited. I don't care wether its a boy or a girl. I want a boy for a reason and I want a girl for a reason but either way I don't care. So we will wait and see....


Don't they say when you get to the second trimester that the "morning sickness" is supposed to go away??? I beg to differ! I am actually getting better. Each day is different- I still vomit every morning- I still can't eat ice cream, cookies, pop, anything with a lot of sugar- I'm still on medicine. I am trying to get myself off but I know I still need it- I am still going to the doctor every two weeks. Last doctor visit I found out I had a some sort of bladder infection. They gave me medicine but I decided not to take it because I feel like I am on so much medicine already (and it made me vomit A LOT!) I am in bed every night after I put Caidan to bed (7:30). I wake up at 3:30am every morning and toss and turn for 2 hours until I finally get to sleep and then Chris' alarm goes off and for the next hour I am pushing the snooze button and by the time he gets up Caidan is getting ready to wake up.

This pregnancy doesn't even feel like I am pregnant maybe its because I have Caidan to think about and handle every day and it feels like its going so ssssslllllloooooowwww! I am looking pregnant- when you have your second one you just pop out all of a sudden. But who cares?? Here are two pictures since you asked- you an see my lovely stretch marks from my son... :) YUM!

4 comments:

sagreen125 said...

you are like every other woman, it is harder with another child. at least you are 1/3 over,
mom
miss you guys

sarah true said...

I'm sorry that you have been feeling bad. Just think, it won't be much longer till you find out what # 2 is! Thank you for posting belly pics. BTW, I can't even see stretch marks.

B Partridge said...

You look so cute and I am excited to hear that you are getting better even if it feels like it is going slower!

sarah true said...

edit: oooooh the suspense!