Thursday, November 16, 2006














I love my sisters!!!!! I miss my sisters too!!!! I talk to them all the time... or atleast when I get a chance. If you don't have siblings I am sorry. My sisters and I are best friends. When we get together watch out. Have you ever wanted to be like your sisters/brothers? I want to be like my sisters all the time. Betsy is so smart- not that I am not smart but I don't compare to how smart she is. And Sara is so beautiful- I know I am pretty but it doesn't compare to how beautiful she is.

Sisters are the best! If I am doing something stupid then they tell me exactly how it is. If i want to buy something and I really don't need it I always call them so they can talk me out of it...

I just can't really tell you how much my sisters mean to me!!!!

4 comments:

Shilo said...

Sisters are the greatest thing ever! Sometimes they are mean and you are mean and it sucks, but then comes the apologies and the ice cream and the laughter! I love my sisters too. Do you find it hard though? Like are you closer to one vs the other and feel guilty for it? I am closest to KT, but we both put in lots of effort? My other sisters get jealous? Wow, I'm asking you for advice, did ya ever see that one coming?

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh i love you!!!! :) i miss you alot too.

I want you to stay with me and not some stupid hotel (chris is a party pooper)

Love you lots!!!!

B Partridge said...

Kalla,
I miss you so much! Can't wait for you and Chris to get here...miss you too much! Not the same without you here...I have to admit we all look good in that pic!

Norwood Mama said...

Kalla Bear, you are right about sisters. And it is so difficult when they are far away.

Those of us who consider you a little (and big) sister miss you...

Love,
Angela & Ava