Monday, February 27, 2006

Now I’m just annoyed

This whole going to school and working full time sucks! I didn’t know what I was going to do about next quarter (if you don’t know what I am talking about go back and read UC sucks), but I figured I would sign up for classes and then if I needed to I would drop them.

So I go to register for my classes this afternoon and there is nothing! Everything is closed. The math that I need is closed, the English that I need is closed and the chemistry and biology I need they don’t even offer this quarter.

How annoying is that? All I want to do is go to school is that so hard to ask for?

So looks like I won’t be going to school next quarter… I guess I better start studying for the ACT. Anyone want to help me?

It’s not motivating me at all to finish this quarter. I have my final paper due in English in a couple weeks, and the final exam for math and I have no motivation. I never thought I would be so pissed about this. I don’t even like school. This sucks!

But you know what sucks even more? Check this out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to college!

Anonymous said...

so wait, Matt McCoy's website sucks more than UC? That is hard to believe. Well, I can't go to school next quarter either. so you can I can hang out and have a "UC Sucks" Party every Tuesday and thursday from 9-10:50 in some empty classroom.

sagreen125 said...

bubba,
life sucks, I believe without a shadow of a doubt, you can pass the ACT or SAT, you don't have to be perfect, but I know you can do better than you think. Trust God on this one. God has something great for you, I am sure of it.
I am proud of you no matter what you do. God is stretching you. Not always fun.