Sunday, January 29, 2006

I want to be just like my sister

How come I can pull a blog out of my ass but I can't pull a three page paper out.

I just finished my second paper out of three maybe four for the class and I get so stressed out. Two weeks ago was the first time that I have really ever written a paper, sad I know. And I freaked out. I really don’t know what’s wrong. But everything inside of me tells me that I did everything wrong. I really break down and cry... its horrible I know!

Or maybe it’s the fact that I have had to follow in the steps of my older sister who for her the gift of well anything to do with school comes so natural. If only I had that gift. Don’t get me wrong I love my sister to death, she is my best friend but to have to follow after her in school every year was pretty hard. She didn’t have to try and she did it. I spend six hours on it and I’m not even done. Compared to her I am stupid.

Sometimes I wish I could be like my sister… I honestly don't know what I do with out her in my life. Not many people understand my weirdness but she does and she still loves me! I like to think that we take care of each other but she really takes care of me. She is definitely my older sister. She knows how to make me laugh when I am having a bad day. She knows how to beat me up (even though i think she take the easy way out) but most of all she knows how to love me! She is my best friend. I have thought about what would ever happen if one of us moved away and I think the other one would have to go. We are so close that she knows when I'm not "me."

I love you Bets! (for the longest time I couldn't spell her name...haha...thats funny)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wished I was my sister. Now I realise aside from the obvious physical differences, there is no way I would want to be her. She has to do so much work and has no life, and no time to enjoy things she likes. I enjoy my life to much right now, I can do all the things I love to do.

B Partridge said...

Kawwa,
I love you and there are so many things that you can do that I admire and wish I had the ability to do, like singing (remember me with my solos in music and drama class).

Jamie said...

There is nothing in the world like a sister. My sister is the best gift my parents ever gave me!