Friday, October 21, 2005

Not so great a second time

I have felt bad before…but never this bad! Lets just say Skyline isn’t good a second time.

The morning started of fine. I felt fine…actually I felt great. So at lunch I was hungry and decided to get Skyline. It was good…but I felt so nauseas afterward. At first I thought I was just making it up, so I waited an hour. Then it didn’t get any better so I decided to go home. I came home and slept for a couple hours…that was the first sign that I really didn’t feel good…and then my stomach hurt so bad. I tried to take Pepto-Bismol but that’s what started the downfall… I spent the next three hours in the bathroom! :( I don’t think there is anything left in my stomach, but I guess I really won’t know that till I feel better. :( I won't tell you the details...I'll let you use your imagination! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some long john silvers tonight after the wedding and i dont feel to good right now, but that's my fault for eating food from there. I guess that curiosity,(or how ever you spell it) killed the kevin. get better for work tomarrow because i'll forget things todo like food trays and probably other stuff.

Justin said...

Kalla,

Jeez, that sucks. For both you and Kevin actually. Sounds like a case of good ol' fashioned food poisoning, to me. I hate food poisoning. Fortunately, I really really really like food when it is not poisoned, which is most of the time, so Food is still way ahead in my book.

I'd love, whenever you're able to pull your head out of the toilet (or your butt of the seat...or both, depending on how bad this little bout with the bug is), to hear more about what you wrote your previous post about. How's it going?

I hope you get some rest, and stop the chunder.

Peace,
Justin

agirloutthere said...

Ah, yet another reason I will not be partaking of "Cincinnati chili."

Sorry for your luck!

stinkowoman said...

Dude. I hope you hung out in Brooke and Aaron's bathroom instread of ours! Ha ha! I['m glad you were... "released" from all that you were holding. Yeah.