Monday, February 02, 2009

We're all having a bad day... except the dogs

Here's my day...

Brother is crying because he:
a) wants something he can't
b) gives the dogs his food
c) wants out of his nap which he didn't take
d) his gums hurt

Sissy is crying because she:
a) needs to sleep
b) needs to eat (which she has done about every hour)
c) because she gets left alone because mommy has to deal with brother
d) because she is teething

mommy is crying because:
a) she has to deal with these two by herself
b) she wants daddy home more
c) she needs more sleep
d) she just cant handle the crying anymore

Oh and the dogs well they just SLEEP all day... how i wish I was a dog at the moment.

4 comments:

sarah true said...

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (New International Version)

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I would repeat this over and over in my mind. It helped me to remember that I am not alone and I don't have to carry my burdens alone. I also tried to keep in mind that children are a blessing from the Lord.

sarah true said...

even when they don't act like it ;)

sagreen125 said...

if you lived here, I would take one or both the kids when your hubby is not home. see that is why you need to live down here.
besides I just want to see those babies more

sarah true said...

if it makes you feel better, i am having your day yesterday today!