Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can't believe it....

So if you read Angela's blog... then you have probably read this story... (which makes me laugh)... Until today (actually it still makes me laugh just because its Angela!!! haha!)

This morning I walked into Caidan's room to get him out of bed (because Chris wasn't home yet). When I walked in he was dropping his pants over the crib. I laugh and asked him how got is pants off (a big mystery to me) then i look even closer and I see that my little boy is NAKED!!! OH MY LORDY! (have you ever watched Jon and Kate plus 8 and you know how she freaks out when something isn't planned... yeah thats what I sounded like). As I got closer I  saw POOP! Then it was a bigger OH MY LORDY!!!! I didn't know where to start... Caidan's just standing in his crib smilling and giggling... of course he had the fun part. Luckily it was that bad to clean up.... I thought I had a while until he had figured that one out... Oh well what do you do! I wish I would have had my camera but I didn't... oh well maybe next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See what you get for laughing!!!