Saturday, April 26, 2008

9 months!

I can't believe that 9 months has gone by and my little boy is SO big (well actually he is little).

We had his 9 month check up the other day and get this...
he weighs 18lbs 140z (25% for weight)
he is 28 3/4 inches (70% for height)
and I don't know what his head measured but it was in the 80%.

I just think that its funny that my son has a big head! I love it!!
He loves the camera and Sara!

He really looks like me here. This is the first time that I have looked at him in a picture and thought "oh my gosh its me!" Its kind of weird!

(I just want to know why nobody told me that my boobs were bigger than my sons head! :))

3 comments:

sarah true said...

b/c it's not polite to say you have a big rack! :)

B Partridge said...

Kalla...first of your son's head is bigger than your boobs. And we have only been telling you for how long that he looks like you!

Norwood Mama said...

Ava would say, " That's not your breast. That's nana (our word for nursing)." Anatomy by a 2 year old.