Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1 year!!!


I have been married to my husband for 1 year now! This year has been the best year of my life!

I married the best man in the world! And lucky for me he puts up with me each and every day. I knew when we had Caidan that Chris would be an AMAZING dad but what I didn't know is how much I would fall in love with him more because of Caidan. He's sensitive, caring, hard working, stubborn :), and most importantly LOVING! I would never want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else but him! I love you forever and ever!

2 comments:

sagreen125 said...

bubba
what a cute picture,
I just want to hug Caidan, how sweet he looks

B Partridge said...

I love the picture of Chris and Caidan together. And you are right you married a great guy and he is pretty special for putting up with you everyday!