Saturday, November 10, 2007

Caidans first boo-boo

So Caidan got his first boo-boo the other day. We were all laying on the bed and the dogs were playing with there toy when I took it from them and through it. I threw it in the opposite direction of Caidan but Charlie decided he was going to go right over Caidan and he scratched his head. If you look at the picture below you can see the scratch on his eye lid. You really can't tell its there unless he is sleeping and its kind of swollen around his eye but not really. It was very tramatic for moma as you can tell. But Mister Caidan is doing okay and he never has seemed like anything was wrong. (and yes he did cry but not very long).

2 comments:

B Partridge said...

My poor baby...that Charlie is so mean...he has bit me before. I know that your mama took good care of your boo-boo and you won't even remember this!

sagreen125 said...

poor baby, but Charlie did not mean it, oh well, he is a boy and won't be his last scratch.
I am sure it was harder on mommy than baby.