Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch and 3 months

I am THREE weeks old... can you believe it?? I can't either! Moma and Dada say I am getting so BIG! but I don't think I am that big. I still can't do verything that I want to. I can't sit up (and trust me I try... I wonder what my face looks like when I am trying), I can't walk, and I can't figure out why sometimes my hands move and sometimes they don't. So I don't think that I am getting to big... I will let everyone know when I am getting big.

Well moma decided to take my pictures the other day and here is what she got...

















I think if you ask me... I look pretty darn cute!

Last weekend Moma and Dada had a day off together and we went to the Pumpkin Farm with our friends....

















This is me falling asleep on my moma... she's just so good to me!












Here is me looking at Dada as he takes a picture of me and while Moma holds me.

















This is me trying to stand up by the pumpkins... I was kind of tired!













This is my friend Lily... Moma says she's cute... I don't know what I think of her. :)














These are my good friends Abbey and Madie... I think I might like them.

3 comments:

B Partridge said...

He is so cute...and look at all those girls that love him...and why wouldn't they?

sagreen125 said...

Caidan
you are getting big, amazing how time flies, I can't imagine how much you will change when I see you next.
I love you so much
Love
Gigi

Anonymous said...

Caidan
You are so cute I could just kiss your little face to pieces. Your mommy and daddy did a great job when they made you. You are going to be walking by the next time I see you. I love you little guy.