Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Family











Our Family- My Family!

I love my family. We got our first picture taken a couple weeks ago and I am so excited! We are a FAMILY!!! I mean I knew we were from the beginning after Caidan was born but actually seeing a picture of us...IT'S GREAT!

Caidan was sick this past weekend... he got his first fever. :( It was very sad- he was miserable- i was miserable- we were all miserable. But he is getting better now and he is getting SO BIG!

About a month ago we went to one of the state parks around... we took a lot of pictures. I am sure Caidan enjoyed it... he slept the whole time while daddy held him.

4 comments:

sagreen125 said...

great picture of all 3,
I better get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

ahhhhh love all the picture. The family one is great!

B Partridge said...

The pics are cute...you think he is getting big think of all of us who don't get to see him everyday!

Norwood Mama said...

What a great family picture! What a good idea...everyone looks happy! Maybe we'll try it!