Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And everyone wonders...
























Seriously and people wonder why I want another one... LOOK AT HIM!!!! He just breaks my heart and I can only imagine what the next one will be like... but THANKFULLY my husband has the better brain because I probably would have ten by now (you know if it was possible.)






















You know some days I want to scream along with him when he is fighting sleeping for the fourth time that day but over all I just wish is was possible to love him more... and I already love him a whole LOT!!! The best time for me is at bed time... we do our bedtime routine... bath, get dressed, eat and then song time... I hold him in my arms and he looks at me and I look at him and if you are a mom than you know this feeling. Every night I sing one song, pray for him and sing another song and I don't think there is one night when I don't cry. I can't even put in words how much he means to me. I am crying just writing this... Chris and him are my world and with out them I don't know what I would be doing... I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH!!!!!

6 comments:

sagreen125 said...

bubba,
being a grandma is so wonderful, how much i love him and miss him,
it is the best job being a mommy'
love
mom

Mark said...

The second photo with his shoes on makes him look like a Hobbit. Pretty big feet for such a small body.

Pappy

Shilo said...

Kalla Dearest,
That is probably the sweetest post I've ever read! I love you. Can't wait to come visit.

B Partridge said...

Oh Kalla! I wish I could say that I know how much you love him, because as his aunt I love him a lot, but you as mother love him more...and he is so lucky to have an incredible mothere like you!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful and your baby does too. I have to say that it is encouraging to hear you say you want more because it seems like pregnancy was no picnic for you. I honestly can't say that I want more right now and my pregnancy has been pretty good. God only knows what I'll feel like once he's actually here. anyway your boy has a good name it could be spelled cooler k-a-d-i-n but... just kidding :)
love,
sarah

Sara said...

Ahhhhh thats so sweet!

Hes the best ever!!!

Cant wait to see you both!

Love you!