Monday, May 21, 2007

This weekend

Well it was a big weekend for me...

I turned 21 on Thursday. I am finally legal... but there was no drinking involved. :(














Sara graduated... it is so sad. I can't believe that she is getting older. But i am so excited for her! She is such a beautiful woman!



















I visited my family this weekend in Cincinnati... obviously. It was nice to see them. I realize how much I miss them when I go visit. But I also realized how much I miss my husband and puppies while I am gone.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you kalla. i check your blog all the time because i want to see how your pregnancy is going since you are ahead of me a few+ months.
love,
sarah true

Shilo said...

Kalla-Balla...
I missed seeing u this weekend. I'm so very sorry. I hope it was a good time. Know that you are loved and missed. And looking adorable as ever!

Kalla said...

Sarah- you need to give me your email or sometihng... I have no way to contact you and I want to contact you!!!