Friday, January 13, 2006

Life is kicking me in the ass

I love my life, but sometimes it likes to kick me in my ass. Schools going great, works going great, and life’s going great but combing those all together in the past two weeks have been really hard. I like schedules (or maybe my body likes schedules) but this whole out of schedule thing is hard. My body doesn’t want to get up at 6 and then my body gets up at 6. It’s crazy.

I didn’t realize how tuff it was going to be to go to school part-time and work full-time. Three days feel like six days, and two days off feels like one day. I know that I just need some time to get used to this schedule but I am afraid by the time I get used to it, it will change again.

Here’s a little update on school:
School is great and exactly what I expected. I love my English class and I hate my math class! Thanks to my Dad who was a great teacher in math it’s very hard to find someone that’s better than him. My math teacher is just weird. He just acts like we’re all dumb. Are all math teachers like that? After this class I think I might take the placement test to see if I test out of math, so I don’t have to take another stupid math class.

My English class on the other hand is great. I am not looking forward to writing my first paper. But the class is great and I am learning a lot…I think.

Being in college just opens your eyes to new things. Like, I didn’t know that a girl could literally look like a boy! (haha… ask me about it and I will tell). I didn’t know that people would be so open in class with their life when they don’t even know you. Some people just like to hear themselves talk all the time and other people would be just as happy to say nothing. Some people are all about themselves. Some people just don’t care to be there (then why in the hell are you?). Why do boys wear their pants all the way down to their knees? It really isn’t that cool to hold your pants and walk. And if your white don’t try to be black… And I didn't really know how many people smoked. You might as well smoke walking through there.

So that’s my update. Here’s to hoping my ass finds my schedule.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

seriously, the smoking thing is ridiculous...and for the love of crap! someone tell me why every single friggin' girl in that place has to carry a backpack AND a purse!?? oh mygosh, it's like completely stupid. like we're all in 7th grade again.

embarassed for the future of fashion emerging from raymond walters,
jillian

Anonymous said...

sounds... educational. :)

Anonymous said...

I understand your frustration with guys wearing their pants down. I get frustrated with girls who can't keep theirs up. Nothing is more distracting then some girl's butt crack hanging out when she sits down. This is why you always sit in the front row.

Steve Fuller said...

Kick back.

stinkowoman said...

I am so laughing. It's like welcome to high school.