Monday, July 11, 2005

Simple

So today I woke up later...around 11:00...it's really nice to sleep in sometimes....except I did wake up at about 7:40 which is what time i have been waking up... :( but then i fell back asleep...so that was nice. Enjoyed some breakfast and Chipotle....yum! Then played with Mac until he went and took a nap. Well then i decided to go and layout on the roof! Yes we have a flat roof which I layout on. Got up there and saw Matt and Darcy come home. And Darcy came up and chatted with me for awhile...and while we were talking Aaron and Courtney and Marsha were across wthe street looking at the house for sale and they could see me up on the roof...and that was a little freaky...just to know that people can see me tanning on the roof...just freaks me out. So didn't stay up there very long because it was extremely HOT! Came down took a shower and then went shopping...I know go figure!! HAHA! came back had some lunch and accidently fell asleep on my floor...which was really bad because it just made me grumpy te rest of the night. So that was my interesting day...

No comments: